lunes, 25 de octubre de 2010

Something about me :P

hi!, i´m camila I´m 18 years old, i study veterinary medicine at the University of Chile. I live in The Farm with my mother and her boyfriend.


I like animals since childhood, I have a dog, her name is Copita, she is a bit old, she is 13 years old, I have since I was less than 5 years. Copita is my most faithful companion. I love her.


I like going out, I do not like being at home during the day, I only do this when I have to study, I usually go to friends' houses or we go out to some park or plaza, although none of my friends live near my home.


 I love electronic music , on the other hand I love my chemical romance. I listen  this band for 7 years , I think that i´m fans, i went to his concert, it was the best day, I have in my room more than 20 posters, a T-shirt and patches and i know her history.


Always wanted to study veterinary medicine, because i like animals and medicine. it´s the perfect mix. I felt a big happiness when received the mail for enrol in university of chile and i cried xD 


finally  i can say I am happy with what I have and if I could change something about my life I wouldn´t.


1 comentario:

  1. HI Milah ! :)

    I like so much your blog because I love the green color! :)

    I know that you like the electronic music but I don´t know that you´re a fan of MCR! Wow, is a surprise for me :)

    I hope that you are great!
    Kisses and see you soon in Temuco!!!! :D

    ResponderEliminar