miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

The veterinary medicine and me :D

I like the animal since chilhood and always i think that the medicine is very interesting. So that veterinary medicine is the best mix for me. I love it. I`m happy studing this career, although there are the subjects dificult for me as Biochemistry and other boring as Biostatistics.


Well, about the university, i think that it a good place with great people, but i feel that it lacks more technology and this it necesary because the cience  avance with the technology.


Finally, i can say that i would like do in the future things for promote the  responsible holding of animals and i like have a public clinic. I would like help the people that dont`t have resources. On the other hand, i like horses also, the horses are beautiful animals, i would like work with them.

Regards, bye.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Milaah! :)

    I think that you idea is so beatiful! if you will a public hospital, I like to help you with that!

    I like your photo is very nice!

    Kisses Milah and I see you tomorrow

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi milah!!!
    how are you??... Y hope that ok!..
    I wanted to tell you that I liked so much your photo and your post!.
    ok, see you... bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Milaaah!
    I agree with you in that the horses are beautiful animals and I believe that your idea is brilliant.

    weel I'll see you in the university tomorrow.
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like WW the WF animal since chilhood and always i TENSE think that the medicine is very interesting. So that veterinary medicine is the best mix for me. I love it. I`m happy SP studing this career, although there are the subjects SP dificult for me as Biochemistry and other boring as Biostatistics.


    Well, about the university, i think that it a good place with great people, but i feel that it lacks more technology and this it necesary because the SP cience SVA SP avance with the technology.


    Finally, i can say that i would like ^ do in the future things for promote the responsible holding of animals and i like have a public clinic. I would like ^ help the people that dont`t have resources. WW On the other hand, i like horses also, the horses are beautiful animals, i would like ^ work with them.

    Regards, bye.

    cami,
    well done! the best of luck!
    miss

    ResponderEliminar