jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

Who do I admire?

Hi, today I speak of a person that I met in an orientation  to veterinary medicine class, Dr. Enzo Bozco. He is a veterinarian, who graduated from our university, he is neurologist and neurosurgeon.  Well, Dr. Bozco caused me great admiration when we told his story, he innovated in veterinary medicine, he started the neurosurgery on small animals in chile  and I think that this initiative is surprising and admirable, moreover for me the neurosurgery is  the most difficult science. On the other hand, he is the founder and medical director of the Neurological Institute and Veterinary Specialty and the Founder and President of the American Association of Veterinary Neurology. He has several master's degree in other fields and has presented scientific papers and has been invited as a speaker in the area of Neurology and Neurosurgery at the University of North Carolina United States.


As you can see, the Dr. Bozco is a very intelligent person who contributed much to veterinary medicine in our country. I admire his initiative, his dedication, his perseverance and his desire to continue specializing and continue to innovate.

Regards, I see them in the university :D

7 comentarios:

  1. Dr. Bozco visit was very good and entertaining
    like so much to me ..!
    He is a great veterinarian !!
    one kiss milah we see in the .!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Milah! :)

    Dr. Bozco is a wonderful vey and his work is great!
    I love this area, is very interesting! :)

    kisses Milah ! I see you tomorrow ! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi milah!!.. that man is admirable!. I want to be like him! jajaja.I still remember his presentation, that day I was amazed too. bye
    ..:::panxorizo:::..

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi milah! how are you?...
    I agree with you because also admire job of Dr. Enzo Bozco.
    well ...see you late :D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Milah, how are you?
    Well I met the doctor Bozco last year and I think he's a very intelligent man.
    The neurosurgery is a very nice, but also very difficult.
    Bye Bye . See you later.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi, today I ^ speak of a person that I met in an orientation to veterinary medicine class, Dr. Enzo Bozco. He is a veterinarian, who graduated from our university, he is neurologist and neurosurgeon. Well, Dr. Bozco caused me great admiration when we told his story, he innovated in veterinary medicine, he started the neurosurgery on small animals in chile and I think that this initiative is surprising and admirable, moreover for me the neurosurgery is the most difficult science. On the other hand, he is the founder and medical director of the Neurological Institute and Veterinary Specialty and the Founder and President of the American Association of Veterinary Neurology. He has several master's degree in other fields and has presented scientific papers and has been invited as a speaker in the area of Neurology and Neurosurgery at the University of North Carolina United States.

    As you can see, the Dr. Bozco is a very intelligent person who contributed much to veterinary medicine in our country. I admire his initiative, his dedication, his perseverance and his desire to continue specializing and continue to innovate.

    Regards, I see WW them in the university :D

    Cami,
    he sounds like a very interesting man!
    well done! would you like to do something similar?
    miss

    ResponderEliminar